On the 19th of October, starts the 13th Paris international chocolate show. It will open its world of chocolate wonders at the hall 5/2 & 5/3 of the Paris expo grounds, Porte de Versaille for three days only.
You will find everything imaginable about chocolate. From the cocoa bean production to the chocolate making, chocolate sculptures, even a fashion show with designer clothe made of chocolate and of course chocolate tasting. This year, over 130 chocolate maker from all over the World will be present at the show as well as 400 participants. It will be open every day from 10h until 19h and late night Friday and Saturday, when it will be open until 20h.
You will be able to find :
- Live cooking classes entertained by some of the best pastry chefs and "chocolatiers" in the World.
- Exhibitions about the chocolate through history and cultures, chocolate and ethics and a display of photos on Jorge Amado by Italian photographers Luca Renaldini and Catia Zuchetti.
- The chocolate awards in the "espace cacao", where some of the best chocolate makers in the World will be competing live.
- In the "Chocoland" area, different animations will make children (age 4 to 10 registrations needed) discover the world of chocolate.
- The cacao show area will offer different discussions such as chocolate and your health, is chocolate good for my heart, etc.
- And lots more.
It has everything chocolate lover could ever dream of. Beware of indigestion!
The show will also travel around the World. These are the dates and venues :
- New York, Metropolitan Pavilion and Altman Building, 9-11 November 2007.
- Moscow, Gostini Dvor, 30 Nov- 2 Dec 2007.
- Shanghai, Shanghai International Convention and Exhibitions Center, 18-21 January 2008.
- Tokyo, Isetan Tokyo, 23-28 January 2008.